Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lunchroom Nazi

As the year comes to a close I am forced to start collecting charges and withholding trays from students who owe money. All I can say about this is WTF people? Pay your kid's stinking bill! You have enough money to go shopping, live in ridiculously large houses, and drive the newest vehicle available but you can't pay the twenty something dollars you owe on your child's meal account! These are the very same parents who send me letters dripping with disdain because I have to offer their child a PBJ and milk instead of a tray. And they tell me it's not their child's responsibility to keep up with the meal account...well, duh! It's your job! I send home notices every day and even if I didn't, if you haven't sent money in more than a month it might be time to check the darn account! Don't make me the bad "lunchlady."

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is is this: I AGREE!! Do not complain to me when you child is not allowed to go to graduation practice or exempt his test because he/she did not tell you about his account status, and yes he did buy all those things listed on his history and no, no-one else has been using his account but him and yes he is buying food for all his other friends too, so you are stuck with the bill, so PLEASE PAY IT!!

    ReplyDelete